Your test team wrote SQL queries to test data across different legs of the data process. But they need to execute them manually using a SQL editor, dump them into Excel and compare them by eye (this is known as ‘Sampling’). This is process is time-consuming, resource-intensive and inefficient. How can you improve and automate this?
The QuerySurge Solution
QuerySurge, the Data Testing solution designed for testing Big Data, Data Warehouses & the ETL process, can automate the entire process for you and fit nicely into your DevOps strategy.
Here are some of QuerySurge’s key features:
- Create Test QueryPairs fast & easily without writing any SQL with our Query Wizards
- Create custom QueryPairs and reusable Query Snippets in our Design Library
- Compare data from source files & data stores to the target Data Warehouse or Big Data store
- Compare millions of rows and columns of data in minutes
- Schedule tests to run (1) immediately, (2) any date/time or (3) automatically after event ends
- Produce informative reports, view updates and auto-email results to your team
Now Let's Automate:
- To automate the entire process for DevOps, have your ETL tool kick off QuerySurge through our command line API after the ETL software completes its load process.
- QuerySurge will run automatically and unattended, executing all tests and then emailing everyone on the team with results immediately.
Test Management Automation:
- To automate your process through your Test Management solution, first store all of your tests in your favorite Test Manager (HP’s ALM/QC, Microsoft’s TFS or IBM’s RQM).
- Next schedule your Test Management solution to automatically kick off QuerySurge through our API.
- QuerySurge will run unattended, executing all tests and reporting all results to your Test Management solution, including pass/fail results and full details of each individual data failure.
QuerySurge automation will improve your data quality, speed up your testing cycles, reduce your risk and provide a huge ROI.
But don’t believe us (or our clients). Try it for yourself – it’s free!