Leveraging Micro Focus ALM & QuerySurge to test Vertica
Are you using Micro Focus ALM or Quality Center (QC) for your requirements gathering and test management?
RTTS, an alliance partner of Micro Focus and a member of HPE’s Big Data community, can show you how to use ALM and RTTS’ QuerySurge to effectively manage your data validation & testing of Vertica (or any data warehouse).
You will see in the video & slide deck:
- a custom view of ALM to store source-to-target mappings
- data validation tests in QuerySurge
- The execution of QuerySurge tests from ALM
- The results of data validation tests stored in ALM
- custom ALM reports that show data validation coverage of Vertica
- how we improve your data quality while reducing your costs & risks
Questions about QuerySurge & ALM?
If you would like to know more about integration with ALM, custom mapping requirements, traceability of mappings to tests, custom data coverage reports or anything else ALM please contact us here ⇒>
See Micro Focus’ connection guide on Vertica integration with QuerySurge in the MyVertica Knowledge Base here ⇒