QuerySurge has just launched our certification program!
Our professional certification, along with digital badge, provides secure, verifiable evidence of skills and expertise that can be easily shared with your professional network.
QuerySurge Certified Practitioner
Our first certification is for a QuerySurge Certified Practitioner. QuerySurge Certified Practitioners have a deep understanding of how to use QuerySurge to conduct data validation & testing. Certified Practitioners have demonstrated the ability to set up connections, create and execute tests that compare source and target data stores, analyze results and identify bad data patterns and data anomalies.
Self-paced training is included for all registrants.
Why get certified?
- Differentiate yourself from other testers by certifying your data validation & testing skills.
- Receive a verifiable digital badge upon completion to designate your new status.
- Post your badge to social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp to show your newly acquired accreditation.
- Receive access to Labor Market Insights to find out who’s looking for skills that are associated with QuerySurge.
How Digital Badging Works:
- You will receive an email notifying you to claim your badge at our partner Acclaim’s website
- Click the link in that email
- Create an account on the Acclaim site
- Claim your badge
- Start sharing on social media!
QuerySurge Customers & Partners are Free!
- Customers and Partners will be provided codes for free exams.
- Customers will receive 1 exam for each full seat of QuerySurge they own.
- Partners will be provided free access to exams through August 31, 2020.
- Customers and Partners have unlimited access to free self-paced training.
Contact your account representative or partner manager for more information.
If you are not a current customer or a partner, the cost is $99 and includes free, self-paced training, a free install of QuerySurge and the certification exam. Register below as a customer.
How to Register for Training and Certification:
The exam is largely based on the free self-paced training already available to customers and partners in the QuerySurge Content Portal.
- To gain access to the Content Portal, please fill out the form on the right side of the Customer Portal page. If you are already a QuerySurge Partner, fill out the form on right side of the Partner Portal page. Our team will then register you for the portal and you will receive an email with ID and password. Once you have access to the portal, you can take as much self-paced training as you like. There is also a certification study guide in the content portal.
- Then, when you feel like you are ready for the certification exam, click the registration button below. If you are an existing QuerySurge customer or partner, please use your corporate email address and your coupon code. If you are purchasing the training and the exam, use whichever email you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a digital badge?
A: digital badge is an online representation of an outcome or achievement. We are committed to providing you with the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals and we understand that communicating your credentials in an ever-expanding online marketplace can be challenging. That is why we are providing you with a digital version of your credentials. Digital badges can be used in email signatures or digital resumes, and on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. This digital image contains verified metadata that describes your qualifications and the process required to earn them.
Q: How does my certification get displayed as a badge?
A: We have partnered with Credly to translate the learning outcomes you’ve demonstrated into a badge, issued and managed through the company’s Acclaim Platform. The technology Credly uses on its Acclaim Platform is based on the Open Badge Standards maintained by IMS Global. This enables you to manage, share and verify your competencies digitally.
Q: What are the benefits of a badge?
A: Representing your skills as a badge gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. Credly’s Acclaim Platform also offers labor market insights, based on your skills. You can search and apply for job opportunities right through the Acclaim Platform.
Q: Who is Credly?
A: Credly is the end-to-end solution for issuing and managing digital credentials. Credly works with many organizations to provide digital credentials to individuals worldwide.
Q: How will I know if I’ve earned a badge?
A: You will receive an email notification from the Acclaim Platform (email@example.com) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account.
Q: What if I don’t want my badge to be public?
A: You can easily configure your privacy settings in the Acclaim Platform. You’re in complete control of the information about yourself that is made public.
Q: Is there a fee to use Credly’s Acclaim Platform?
A: No. This is a service we provide to you, at no cost.
Q: Where and how can I share my badge through Credly’s Acclaim Platform?
A: You can share your badge directly from the Acclaim Platform to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; over email; embedded in a website or in your email signature.
Q: What are labor market insights and how can I access them through Credly’s Acclaim Platform?
A: Labor market insights are pulled from live job requisitions. Based on your skills you can learn which employers are hiring, what job titles you might be qualified for, salary ranges and more. Search active job listings and even apply for them with just a few clicks through the Acclaim Platform. Access the labor market insights from your badge details page by clicking on Related Jobs, or by clicking on the skill tags assigned to your badge.
Q: I have a question about the Acclaim Platform. Where can I find support?
A: You can find answers to frequently asked questions here: here»
A: Videos about managing and sharing Acclaim badges can be found here»