Your Development team needs to validate data in an ETL process when the process is completed. Your Operations team needs to validate the new data EVERY DAY. And both teams need to collaborate on this. How can you solve this?
The QuerySurge for DevOps Solution
QuerySurge, the smart Data Testing solution that automates the data validation & ETL testing of Big Data, Data Warehouses, and BI Reports, provides a DevOps for Data solution that makes continuous testing easy for your development, test and operations teams.
With QuerySurge for DevOps, you now have the capability of dynamically generating and updating tests and data stores utilizing API calls.
QuerySurge users can now intelligently drive changes to their QuerySurge test components programmatically without having to manually access the QuerySurge user interface. This will enable a higher percentage of automation into your current data testing practice and a more robust data testing framework.
The Continuous Testing Process
- The QA team designs and executes QuerySurge tests during the development cycle to provide the development team with quick feedback on each ETL build deployed, helping to pinpoint where defects appear in the code.
- The Development team utilizes QuerySurge for DevOps to build and run unit tests as ETL code is developed, for immediate testing as code is committed, catching issues in the ETL code quickly and reducing remediation costs.
- The Operations team utilizes QuerySurge for DevOps to execute tests automatically — after ETL execution — on a regular daily cycle. Reports that monitor the ETL health are triggered when the tests complete and results are distributed to stakeholders through QuerySurge’s automated email functionality. Issues are automatically identified, flagged, and reported through email alerts.
QuerySurge for DevOps integrates with:
- data integration/ETL solutions
- automated build/release/delivery solutions
- test management solutions
QuerySurge will help you:
- Leverage artificial intelligence to quickly & easily increase test coverage
- Continuously detect data issues in the delivery pipeline
- Utilize analytics to optimize your critical data
- Improve your data quality at speed
- Provide a huge ROI