QuerySurge is the collaborative Data Testing solution built specifically to automate the testing of Big Data and Data Warehouses while providing a holistic view of your data’s health.
QuerySurge was built specifically to automate the testing of data, whether in Data Warehouses, Hadoop, NoSQL document stores, databases, files or xml. QuerySurge ensures that the data extracted from sources remains intact in the target systems by analyzing and pinpointing up to 100% of all data differences quickly while providing real-time and historical view of your data’s health over time.
Challenges we Solve
QuerySurge helps you:
Roles & Uses
There are 5 major roles that QuerySurge supports. They are:
- Operations teams
You can implement the following types of testing with QuerySurge:
- functional testing
- regression testing
- continuous integration testing
- unit testing
- operational monitoring
QuerySurge supports the following data environments:
- Data warehouses
- NoSQL document stores
- flat files
See more information about specific technology we support.
DevOps & Continuous Integration
DevOps & Continuous Integration happen through QuerySurge’s API. When the task at hand is completed, the automated build software, ETL software, or Test Management software launches QuerySurge unattended. So there is no waiting around for the test team to launch the tool.
- Automated Build integration: A-A-P, Ant, AnthillPro, Automated BuildStudio, Bamboo, Buildr, Capistrano, CMake, Continuum, CruiseControl, ElectricCommander, FinalBuilder, Gradle, Jenkins, Leiningen, make, Maven, MPW Make, MSBuild, NAnt, nmake, Open Build Service, Perforce Jam, Rake, sbt (Simple Build Tool), SBuild, SCons, Shake, Tweaker, Visual Build, Waf
- ETL Integration: Ab Initio, Adeptia Integration Server, Alteryx, Centerprise Data Integrator, CloverETL, Cognos Data Manager, Data Migrator (IBI), Elixir Repertoire for Data ETL, IBM Infosphere Information Server/Datastage, IBM Infosphere Warehouse Edition, Informatica PowerCenter, Microstrategy, Open Text Integration Center, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle), Pervasive Data Integrator, QlikView Expressor, Relational Junction ETL Manager (Sesame Software), Sagent Data Flow, SAP Data Services, SAS Data Management, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Syncsort DMX, Talend Studio for Data Integration
- Test Management Integration: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
- Improve your data quality
- Reduce your costs & risks
- Share data health information with your team
See more about Data Health.
But don’t believe us (or our clients). Try it for yourself.
Our 3-day Trial in the Cloud includes a self-learning tutorial that works with our sample data.
Our 15-day downloaded Trial includes a self-learning tutorial with sample data and also allows you to test against your data.
Our 30-day Proof of Concept (POC) includes a kickoff & setup meeting and weekly meetings with our team of experts to ensure your success with your data.
Need help deciding? Compare your trial options here.