QuerySurge and Teradata
Partnership assures Data Quality for Teradata Customers
Data Quality Solution for Teradata Customers
QuerySurge is the smart Data Testing solution that automates data validation of Big Data, Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence reports with full DevOps functionality for continuous testing. QuerySurge’s official launch was in 2012 and we have now grown to 120+ customers in 17 different countries since then.
QuerySurge provides Teradata customers with a surefire way of assuring the quality of their data once they implement the Teradata data warehouse platform. We built the leading commercial testing tool for automating regression and unit testing and operational monitoring of the ETL process, which is a great complement to Teradata’s data warehouse and big data solutions. Our goal is to provide Teradata customers with assurance that their data, after it has gone through the ETL process, is clean.
QuerySurge helps you:
- Test across different platforms, whether a Big Data lake, Data Warehouse, traditional database, NoSQL document store, BI reports, flat files, Excel, JSON files, SOAP or restful web services, xml, mainframe files, or any other data store. More ⇒
- Automate the testing effort, from the automated execution of tests to performing the validation to automated emailing the results to your team and updating your test management solution. More ⇒
- Fast & easy test creation with no coding needed, using our Smart Wizards to provide both novices and experienced team members with the ability to easily and quickly validate their data without coding. More ⇒
- Integrate for Continuous Delivery using QuerySurge for DevOps and its 60+ API calls to dynamically generate, execute, and update tests and data stores. QuerySurge integrates with virtually every DevOps solution in the market. More ⇒
- Analyze your data with our Data Analytics Dashboard & Data Intelligence Reports that provide insight into the quality your data. More ⇒
Learn more about QuerySurge here ⇒
The QuerySurge solution for Teradata customers is available as a free download or for trial in the cloud below.