What’s New in QuerySurge 10.3
QuerySurge is the smart Data Testing solution that automates the Data Validation and ETL testing of Big Data, Data Warehouses, BI Reports and Enterprise Applications with full DevOps functionality for continuous testing.
User Result View Preferences
This new feature allows for configurable preferences for each user, to specify default view options. This makes it easier for users to view data in the format which they prefer, rather then setting it each time results are viewed.
QuerySurge 10.3 Additional Features
In the latest QuerySurge release we have added these additional new features:
- Results Export Limit
- User controlled value which limits the number of records exported from query results.
- This can assist teams which have a large number of failures and need to pass a subset into a ticketing system or via email.
- REST: Get Agent Status Global
- REST API command to get all configured QuerySurge agents. This is a Global Administrator level command and is useful for monitoring.
- Data Types Stored at Query Level
- Original query data types can now be found by viewing “All Column Headers” in the QueryPair/Staging Result viewer.
- Remove credential requirements on upgrade
- Admin credentials are no longer required for upgrades. This will allow for system administrators to update QuerySurge without needing a QuerySurge administrator.
- Additionally, this change helps support users who adopt SSO and those who have automated the upgrade process as passwords will no longer be needed to be saved in scripts.
- Security Enhancements
- Update MySQL from version 8.0.30 to 8.0.32
- Advanced License Fingerprinting – Update QuerySurge licensing to support more niche based system hardware. This will help prevent license mismatch related issues.
You can read the full release notes for QuerySurge 10.3 here ⇒
Schedule a Private Demo of automated ETL Testing Leader QuerySurge
Schedule a private virtual meeting with our experts and your team. Receive a live, guided, interactive tour of QuerySurge’s features and workflows. Get answers to any questions specific to QuerySurge and your company, your industry or your architecture.