Account Executive – Enterprise Software Sales
This position is targeted at both existing sales professionals and individuals considering a career change, particularly those with a background in management information systems, marketing, communications, or related fields, who aspire to venture into the lucrative realm of software sales.
New York-based enterprise software solution in the hottest areas in technology — Data, BI & Analytics, DevOps, and QA — is looking for someone who wants a great opportunity as a software Sales Account Executive. We have over 200 enterprise customers – many in the Global 2000 — in more than 30 countries, along with a partner ecosystem boasting many of the most prestigious solution providers in the technology sector.
The ideal candidate is smart, has great communication skills and an unmatched work ethic. They will meet targeted goals by identifying leads, setting up virtual sales appointments and closing deals. Our extensive training program will provide the successful candidate with in-depth sales and technical training.
Our office is located in midtown Manhattan, so our business hours are Eastern time. Currently, staff and engineers are coming into the office periodically, but this is not a requirement of the Enterprise Software Sales position – working remotely 100% of the time is acceptable.
- Meet or exceed assigned daily activity minimum KPIs
- Identify new leads and prospect accounts
- Manage prospect meetings and deliver product overview presentation along with tech team
- Manage a pipeline of appointments while consistently looking for new opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Suggest recommendations based on clients’ needs at every stage of the sales process
- Collaborate with account management and tech teams to ensure client success post-sale
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition and growing existing accounts.
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets.
- Undergraduate degree (Required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Required)
- Strong business user of technology (Required)
- Background in marketing, customer support, business, management information systems is preferred.
- Social media presence — LinkedIn required.
- Incredibly strong work ethic – you outwork those around you.
- Extremely coachable and willingly accept and implement feedback.
- Remarkable resilience empowers you to recover swiftly from setbacks.
- Competitive nature drives you to grow, develop and never back down from a challenge.
- 3+ years of outbound software sales experience with a demonstrated history of meeting quota
- Consistent track record of identifying prospects’ needs and tailoring solutions
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
If you are interested in joining our team, apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and filling out the application form below.