Who We Are
QuerySurge is the enterprise software division of RTTS, a company with headquarters in New York City since 1996. We are seeking a Java/Web Developer to be an integral part of the team developing our enterprise software application in the Big Data/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence space that is quickly becoming the industry standard (130+ corporate customers in 30 different countries). For more information, please visit our website at www.querysurge.com
What you'll be doing:
- Full — stack development using Java and MySQL technologies
- Developing, maintaining and supporting our enterprise software
- Interacting with customers, alliance partners and our internal team of marketing, operations, sales, and support people
- Making a big impact on a small team!
What qualifications you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years developing with Java
- 1+ years developing with Ext JS
- Experience with SQL; MySQL experience is a plus
- Experience with Tomcat
- Experience with source control management such as SVN, GIT
- Experience working with JSON
- Desire to expand your skill-set and gain experience with cutting-edge technologies
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to work with a hot product in a hot software sector
- Exposure to Fortune 500 clients and top 10 software industry-leading firms
- Full benefits + share points if company is acquired
This position is based in our Manhattan office. You must reside locally. We do not provide relocation support.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, apply today by submitting your cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.